Sunday, October 21, 2007

view from the wing - 2

It was a great compliment when a teacher from PSBB Millennium called me on October 4th. She said her daughter was studying in class 3 at Bala vidya mandir and she had attended the demonstration of charkha spinning at her school. "She was very thrilled with that and has not stopped talking about it and the stories of Gandhi that you told could you please come to our school tomorrow? can there be a better compliment than this?

I have never said thank you enough for getting a person like Vasantha parathasharathy to work with me. She is sincerity personified, hardworking and is full of joy and humour. We have a great time because we are opposites in taste and life style. I can not than enough that she came along when I needed some one most. I think we are a very good team. Ashwini Kasi who has come in now has also grown into the job and is enjoying herself. What more can one ask for?

No comments: